Summer Dance at Premiere
Dance classes are a great way to build confidence, stay physically fit, express your creativity, and make new friends. At Premiere Dance, we offer a variety of summer dance programs for students of all ages and skill levels.
*Company dancers must attend 8 hours of summer dance programs to secure their position in the company.
Technical Bootcamp will offer a comprehensive education on a variety of dance styles and performing arts training. Instruction is geared towards building endurance and proper technique. Students also have an opportunity to flex their creativity and develop their own artistic expression. Classes will run Monday-Thursday from 12-3:30pm and is for ages 7 and up. Students can bring minimal belongings and a water bottle.
- $325 (sign up for both weeks & receive a $25 discount)
- $300 for current Dynamics Company dancers
Evening Dancer Palooza will offer three to four classes a night with different instructors consisting of different genres. Classes will meet each week for 4 weeks. Dancers can take the same class each week or change up their schedule from week to week. Instruction is geared towards building endurance and proper technique. Students also have an opportunity to flex their creativity and develop their own artistic expression. Classes will run Monday-Wednesday from 4-7:15pm and is for ages 3 and up. Students can bring minimal belongings and a water bottle. Classes are $15, multiple drop ins in the same week will have discounts.
*Dynamics must complete 12 classes min. If they choose to do this option for their summer dance requirement.
Our Tiny Tots and Move N’ Groovers will offer an introduction to dance education on a variety of dance styles and performing arts training. Instruction is geared towards building proper technique. Students also have an opportunity to flex their creativity and develop their own artistic expression. Classes will run Monday-Friday from 9am-12pm and is for ages 3-9. Students can bring minimal belongings, a water bottle, and a snack.
- $200 per week for all students
- Discount of $25 for additional weeks
- How do I sign up?
- Registration is accessible via Parent Portal. Click find class then filter by 2023 Summer session. Need an account? Click here!
- Are there any registration fees?
- There will be no summer registration fees for current students of the 2022-2023 season. New students will be charged $35 for summer registration. However, for any new students participating in summer dance who then register for fall classes will have their Fall 2023 registration fees waived.
- When will I be charged?
- Accounts will be charged for Technical Boot Camps, Tiny Tots, and Move and Groove on June 15th, 2023. For Evening DancerPalooza classes, accounts will be charged at the end of the week they participated in.
- Help! I don't see the discount!
- Discounts will be applied before charges go through.
- How do I sign up for Dancerpalooza drop-in classes?
- Once the 2023 schedule is finalized, we will be releasing a sign up link for those classes. Please note, registration is not accessible via Parent Portal.
- Need additional help? Email Miss Colleen at email@example.com or Miss Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Premiere Dance?
Our goal at Premiere Dance is to provide a classical dance education in a welcoming atmosphere. Our facility features four separate studios equipped with professional-grade equipment, so students get the most out of every class. Our instructors are highly trained and qualified artists who have earned recognition and awards for choreography. Our Dynamics Dance Company frequently earns top honors at both regional and national dance competitions.
We offer classes for all levels of proficiency in classical ballet, contemporary dance, hip-hop, lyrical, tap, jazz, modern, and musical theatre. We strive to help students broaden their exposure to dance styles and history, increase their skills, and help them develop the artist within. For more information on any of the above workshops or to enroll, give us a call at Premiere Dance today.