PDH Media Gallery
Named a 2016 Readers’ Choice winner as one of the best dance studios in Somerset County by Courier News, Premiere Dance Hillsborough combines world-class instruction and individualized attention to help each student discover his or her own unique style. Equipped with an exquisite, clean facility containing four premium dance studios, Premiere Dance offers a wide array of classes for children as young as 18 months. From ballet and pointe to jazz to musical theatre, our studio’s highly qualified instructors work with students to help them learn basic techniques, refine form and create dynamic choreography suited for every age and skill level.
Choose From Countless Styles Of Dance
Students will be able to express their creativity with lyrical, unleash street style and dance video moves with hip hop and learn basic techniques, such as carriage, poise and agility, with ballet classes. At Premiere Dance Hillsborough, we make a wide range of disciplines available to our students in order to help them find a style that truly speaks to them. In addition to instruction in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, modern, contemporary, hip hop, acro dance and pointe, we offer the following classes:
- Nursery Dance – a fun introductory ballet/tap combination class for ages 3 – 4 years
- Kindercombo – a formal introduction to styles of dance, including ballet, tap, lyrical, jazz and hip hop, for ages 4 – 5 years
- Intro to Ballet/Tumbling – an initiation into basic ballet placement, terminology, body awareness and tumbling/acro for ages 4 – 6 years
- Improvisation Techniques – a class that encourages dancers to create movement without any set choreography
- Musical Theatre – a class that incorporates singing, dancing and acting for ages 8 years and older
- Stretch and Strength – a class dedicated to teaching stretching techniques to help prevent injury, increase flexibility and regenerate pulled/sore muscles for ages 8 years and older
Whether they’re looking to learn how to use the sound of their shoes as a percussive instrument or to inject cartwheels, round-offs, dive rolls and other acrobatic moves into their dance routines, students will be able to learn various techniques from our studio’s skilled instructors. Each member of our faculty dedicates themselves to specific areas of dance based on experience and training to help students learn new and exciting dance forms and movements.
Enroll At Our Studio
If you have any questions about our dance classes or the registration process, please contact one of our attentive faculty members. You can also register your returning or new student online through our Parent Portal.